One of the challenges we set our volunteers is creating their own personal profile, hosted on a Digital Site. One common mistake is to share the site without updating it to be publicly visible (it is private by default). This is how you do it:
- Go to Your Salesforce Portfolio builder (Setup→ Quick find→ Digital Experiences→ All sites→ choose Builder).
- You will land on your Portfolio Home Page.
- Click on settings Tab on the left side of your Home Page.
- Under settings click on General Tab. In the Site details Please tick the check box for public access.
- Once you change the settings click publish to reflect the changes. Once you publish, copy the URL from Published Status (Settings→ General→ site details→ Published status).
- Use this URL to share your profile.
For a printable Step-by-Step guide with screenshoots please click here. Thanks to Jyothi Kumari for this guide.